Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Sleep Tracking

Options
smltravel
smltravel Posts: 1 Member
Sleep is such an important aspect of health and weight loss journey it would be great if this can be tracked in the app. Samsung Health does this so I have to use both apps. 99% of the in I need I get from My Fitness Pal except sleep tracking. To me this would complete the application. This can be facilitated by automatically tracking with the ability to edit sleep records like how Samsung Health does it. And Or by allowing that data to import in the API between the two apps.
Tagged:
4 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Sleep is now a feature in the app! If you have any questions or feedback on it, please email our Support Team at support@myfitnesspal.com. Thanks!

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 731 MFP Staff
    Options
    This is a great idea! I will be sure to pass this along to the team to consider implementing for a future update.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I see that the new sleep feature launched yesterday. It is super disappointing that it doesn't work directly between Garmin and MFP. I'm not going to start using yet another app ("health connect" on android). Especially not when Garmin is already integrated with my MFP account....we should just be able to add the sleep "connection" btw Garmin and MFP.
This discussion has been closed.