Starting over

Options
In 2017, I lost weight on a slow progress over a year and dropped from 208 to 156. I gained it all back stress eating. I am now starting over at 223 and want to keep it off this time. Anyone who wants to join me on this journey, send a request!!!

Replies

• loulee997
    loulee997 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I lost the same 90 pounds 3 times, it happens. Life changes, stress increases, and things go sideways.

This time I'm only making only small changes that I can live with long-term.
  • lav9799
    lav9799 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I know how frustrating it is to lose and gain.
    I just remind myself that each day is a new beginning. Also, your dog is super cute!!
  • MikeDiet2023
    MikeDiet2023 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The fact that you were able to lose weight amazes me. My situation is that I have been totally stuck for a long time trying to lose weight. And I am pretty sure I’ve been doing all the right things. (there must be something i am missing which is why im here looking for help) Id really like some other people to help me figure out my weight loss problems
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,413 Member
    Options
    The fact that you were able to lose weight amazes me. My situation is that I have been totally stuck for a long time trying to lose weight. And I am pretty sure I’ve been doing all the right things. (there must be something i am missing which is why im here looking for help) Id really like some other people to help me figure out my weight loss problems

Why not start your own thread and write there what you've tried so far, and add your stats? Then this thread owner can focus on their own questions.
  • bubbeE787
    bubbeE787 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I also lost about 50 lbs in 2020 and have gained back about half. I keep trying to get my focus back to lose what I gained. I keep trying though. On the upside, I do try to walk everyday and I go to exercise classes a couple of times a week but the eating is a big problem. Trying to get it under control. What is your biggest problem?
  • britwit1277
    britwit1277 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here I am again trying to lose the same old pounds. In 2021, I set my mind yet again to lose weight and I felt amazing. I only lost 20lbs but it made so much difference, I want that feeling back again.
    So tomorrow is another day for me.