Something Different

Options
So i have definitely been on a weight loss kick these past few weeks, and it’s kinda been obsessive, I wake up and think about ok 1st, Thank God for allowing me to see another day, then what am i eating today, this week my goal is to meal prep so i’m not late getting to work from cooking so early to have my meals for the day ejg9bmg3vxxv.jpeg
9vmgtsllzvkd.jpeg

Replies

• sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Those look great! Keep it up! I've never been good about meal prepping myself.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,554 Member
    Options
    Good work!

Phew, I'm officially glad I'm from a country where two of the three mainmeals tend to be not cooked! On those days where I don't work in home office I need about 5-8 minutes to prepare breakfast and lunch: A simple cold oats, skyr and fruit thing, and slices of bread with whatever cheese or coldcuts I have. Makes life so much more easy.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Are those caramelized onions? They look perfect! I rarely have the patience to do that...

When I used to meal prep it worked best for my schedule to spend a few hours doing this on Sundays.
    yirara wrote: »
    Good work!

Phew, I'm officially glad I'm from a country where two of the three mainmeals tend to be not cooked! On those days where I don't work in home office I need about 5-8 minutes to prepare breakfast and lunch: A simple cold oats, skyr and fruit thing, and slices of bread with whatever cheese or coldcuts I have. Makes life so much more easy.

I don't cook breakfast in the summer, but once it's cold, I like hot food for breakfast, as the colder it is while I sleep, the better, so it can be very cold in my house in the AM :lol:

Year round, lunch is generally some variation of an animal protein, rice, and beans, or a sandwich.