Log data gone after reinstalling

Options
roninhader
roninhader Posts: 1 Member
I've used MyFitnessPal for almost a year now, and I've been logging every day since. My phone ran out of storage some few months ago and the app had been acting up since then, not saving the new foods I add to my recent foods and refusing to finish the diary for the day to calculate a weight in some amount of time. A few weeks ago I cleared up about half my phone's capacity - 30 gigabytes or so, so storage was no longer an issue for me. However the app was still acting up even after updating it, it hadn't reverted to how it was before. So yesterday I uninstalled the app and re-downloaded it, and the problems I described are fixed but now all my log data is gone, including the log data before my phone started acting up due to lack of storage. Although everything else - my milestone notifications ("you have logged for X amount of days!"), my saved custom recipes/meals/foods, workout routines, and height/weight info & logs are all still intact. Am I at fault and the data's gone? Or is there some way I can get it back? I thought it would've saved to my account. Any help is appreciated.
Tagged:

Answers