Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Printing/upload food diaries

Options
stacho3
stacho3 Posts: 1 Member
I’d like to be able to print or email my food logs to my dietician. She is saying that due to HIPAA laws she cannot be added as a friend. If this feature already exists, I cannot find it. I love this app since it helped me loose 85lbs. They want me to use theirs so they can se my weekly logs but it’s not any good. Thanks
2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Steps on how to share your Diary have been provided. If you need further help on this, please email our team directly at support@myfitnesspal.com. Thank you!

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 731 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi there! We have various options available for sharing with your Dietician.

Currently, direct Data Export is an added feature for those with a Premium subscription. You can learn more about this feature by clicking here.

If you're using a free account, here are some options that we hope you will find useful.

Using a web browser, log in to your account at on our website. Mobile app users should log in using the same email address and password they use in the app.

Once you've logged in, click the "Food" tab. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "View Printable Report." Choose a date range and click "Change Report." From your browser's menu, select "Print." In addition to printing to paper, you may have the option to save the report as a PDF, which you could then share by email. However, this feature may not be available on all computers.
This discussion has been closed.