Emotional eater

Options
Hello, I’m back to my fitness pal - premium this time because the scanning feature. I’ve tried the other apps, and I always come back to this one. I’m struggling with my weight - actually with my habits - emotional eating and lack of motivation to exercise. I know I need to just snap out of it so I’m here for support and encourage and for accountability. I’m a certified yoga instructor (not actively teaching at the moment) and specialty banker <cannabis> in Massachusetts and Connecticut. If anyone has any suggests for motivation groups or wants to be my MFP friend, in the request, please tell me why you think we would be good support pals - if you don’t say something, I’ll assume you’re a bot. Also any words of wisdom on this thread are appreciate. I want to start weight training

TLDR: struggle with emotional eating, cooking and am resistant to regular fitness regime. Want accountability

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm Steve and sorry, but not a bot - I live in Southern Worcester County just over the Connecticut line. I've been on MFP a long time, always looking for friends for support and just to have friends who understand the challenges we all face. Feel free to reach out.