2 NSVs: It's all about boobz

Options
CoderGal
CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
Non Scale Victory 1: That moment where you can no longer find bras small enough in the band so you end up stuck with a bunch of t-shirt bras so you start trying them on with your new XS top and looking in the mirror to see which ones make you look less old and deformed with the straps tucked in and you look in the mirror and AHA you think you found the one that will do. You try to feel which bra you have on to realize you're not wearing one. Fml, deformed boobs for tomorrow it is. On that note, places to buy cheap 28DDs that don't look old ladyish?

Non Scale Victory 2: I was very weak and started deadlifting 30lbs with a bad back/knees/hips, no joke...I am now deadlifting over 5 reps of my old weight before I decided I needed to gain since I was underweight. Which is calculated at deadlifting over 1xBW. ~15lbs more then my current weight, huzza! Can't complain about the flatter stomach either. What happened to that frail petite woman who seems to break bones by looking at them? She is slowly dwindling away to nothing. Good riddance!

Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    These are BOTH great NSV's!!! You should be very proud of yourself....and those BOOBZ! :wink: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!