Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Search food log

Options
I would love to be able to have a search function for specific foods within my total log. Sometimes I’ll randomly make a really good meal, but don’t know what day. Or I went out to eat and can’t remember how I logged it. If I could search a specific food i.e. I know I used jalapeños, I could search jalapeños in my log and pull up which days over the last year I logged it then go to that day and just copy the meal over.
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 728 MFP Staff
    Options
    I love the idea! I will pass this along to our internal team to consider for a future update. Thanks!
  • benher70
    benher70 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 17
    Options
    Yes!!! I tend to eat the same foods over time, and would like to copy the meal from a previous date, but I don’t remember when I last had it. It’s cumbersome to scroll through data for several days or weeks, so many times I have to create a new log entry. Searching our own food log would be a very helpful feature.