Down in Dumps Up in Weight

Options
2»

Replies

• vodarsgirl1
    vodarsgirl1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Stay strong. I found what works for me is to only have what the serving size is that is listed on the package. Allowing a treat periodically, but only the one serving size. That rule really works with anything. I wish you continued success.
  • donnataub
    donnataub Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We’ve all been there. Here are a few tips that are helping me.
    1. I plan all my meals and snacks for the day, then I keep busy. It’s so much easier to stick to my diet when I don’t have to make decisions on food throughout the day. I am a disaster waiting to happen when I feel hungry and say, “HMMMMM, what should I eat?” It is kind of like going food shopping on an empty stomach. You know you are going to go over budget on extra items.
    2. I love candy also. I put mini candy bars in the freezer, and I take two when I get a craving. Denying myself candy will just make me crave it more.
    3. Find ways to increase your exercise . ( Park at the far end of the parking lot. Carry groceries into the house from the car one at a time, NOT in bags. Throw the dirty laundry on the floor and bend to pick each item up to put in the washer. Etc)
    4. Each hour brings a new start. A mistake should not ruin your day. Forgive yourself ,Let it give a new resolve.
    Best Wishes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!