Help! Website Completely different than app!

Options
Same login. Shows different username. No history. I don’t even think it’s registering my Premium subscription.

I was revisiting this app today in my phone. Wanted to really get into with adding my common foods I plan on eating next week, so I logged into the website on my laptop & it’s like a blank slate! I’m so frustrated.

Answers

• rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are not the only one with a similar issue. If I log my food on MFP on the desktop, it will show on my tablet. However, if I log food on my tablet, it will not show on my desktop! Plus, food I have eaten the day before should be at the top of my food list the next day (which is great when eating leftovers) but this is no longer the case. Lots of weird little things going on. To me, you should have the same access, logging capabilities, etc. whether it is on the desktop or tablet. I am a premium member but it will only show on my tablet.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    If you are seeing a different username between the app and the website, this indicates that you are logged into two different accounts. This would also explain why you're not seeing data from the website.

If you need additional help with this, please email our Support Team at support@myfitnesspal.com. Thanks!