Can no longer import recipes

Options
I have 30 pages of recipes that I have created or imported in this app. It's the reason I have preferred it over other similar apps. However, I'm running into issues over and over again importing recipes now. Is anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• loulee997
    loulee997 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    No. Can you cut and paste them into Very Fit's calculator? If so, you can just copy over the final nutritional details into FP and save it.

Extra step but may save you some aggravation.
    I think Very Fit will let you cut and paste the recipe--and it will calculate it.

I don't know if that solves the problem or not.
  • MichelleAnneG33
    MichelleAnneG33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    loulee997 wrote: »
    No. Can you cut and paste them into Very Fit's calculator? If so, you can just copy over the final nutritional details into FP and save it.

Extra step but may save you some aggravation.
    I think Very Fit will let you cut and paste the recipe--and it will calculate it.

I don't know if that solves the problem or not.

Thanks for the idea, I'll give it a try.
  • mmatcha_latte
    mmatcha_latte Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pages of recipes that I have created or imported in this app. It's the reason I have preferred it over other similar apps. However, I'm running into issues over and over again importing recipes now. Is anyone else having this problem?

I had some weird issues last night where my recipes wouldn't save after I got all the ingredients added. Today it seems to be working ok
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,430 Member
    Options
    Are you using the barcode scanner for any of the ingredients? There was an issue a few months ago where using the scanner would cause the recipe and or app to shut down and not save any of
    It.