Down 76 Pounds this year.

Options
Scot1200
Scot1200 Posts: 12 Member
loosed 61 pounds so far after finder this app. ( June 18th starting date. I was 260 pounds this spring. 76 pounds this year. Now I just need to learn to eat better food. Had my Hip replaced on Aug. 28th. Back to work 7 weeks later. I was off 13 weeks in all. A1C 5.5, Blood pressure is normal. Goal is to 150pds. People ask how I did it. I just say, " Eat less"

Replies

• WenerSM
    WenerSM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • cordalesmom
    cordalesmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! WTG!!!!
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,334 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!! You'll have the rest off in no time.
  • rtlenton
    rtlenton Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Like many, I find I have to eat more/eat healthier foods as opposed to eating less. But, do whatever works for you! Keep it up!
    505228 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how does this affect lebrons legacy?
  • Suech50
    Suech50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am eating more salad, eggs and meat. Less bread and take out foods. Logging intake is definitely helpful.
  • sutahlongbranch
    sutahlongbranch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do intemittent fasting. Like the book "Fast this way" Dave Asprey.
  • Scot1200
    Scot1200 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Be sure no matter how the day goes- Log what you eat. Eat too much that one day, Take the time to log it. The next day will go much better. Water. Be sure to drink plenty of water to.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    WOW that's all. Just WOW
  • DeepakS5154
    DeepakS5154 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kudos Scot, this is inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!