Better sleep

Options
I usually do not sleep much. An average of 6 hours each day that's it. I can count on my fingers how many times I slept in the day times. I wake up to even small breathing hearings by my family members in the next room. Clearly i don't sleep deeply. But I once drank too much milk forced by my father and boom... It worked like a champ. Even ticks of my analog clock used to wake me up but urge to toilet didn't. Morning when my mom woke me up, that's when I knew how badly I wanted to pee. That's how effective it is . Although many know about this, i just want to remind how simple is that. Drink enough milk an hour before you sleep and never forget to pee before you go to bed. Also, working out in the evenings will sure gives you better sleep of course you all know about this tooo. So glad to share this basic info with you guys. Thank you.
Tagged:

Replies

• evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy that works for you. I can't do dairy of any type within a few hours of bedtime otherwise i end up with acid reflux type thing happening. But working out in general helps, and I typically sleep 7-8hr a night now.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,166 Member
    Options
    Good for you finding something that works for you. As for me, if I were to workout close to bedtime I would not sleep. I know that from past experience. I need to start winding down activity at least 3 hours before going to bed.