Tall ladies 5’10 + success pics?

Options
Hello! I’d love to see some before and afters! I’m 5’11 and have gone down from 320 at my highest to today at 244. Goal is around 175 but will reassess and go lower if i think I need to.

Replies

• JudyCoventry1951
    Options
    Following. I'm 5"10 315 lbs. I'd like to bet to 175 also. Reassess when I'm closer as well. I'm doing sedentary 1 1/2 lbs loss a week. So starting 1950 cals. I'm 45.
  • Pisces71892
    Pisces71892 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you all. I am 5'10 and high wt. 270, now 256. I can see progress but the before after pic status-not there yet. But actively working on it. I live in Pittsburgh and training for half marathon in May. I only want to weigh even 200 pounds, but we shall see what we shall see. Best of luck y'all and when I do have pic believe me I will be posting. Be careful though with looking at other peoples pics cause of some having surgery first or sometimes last. But I believe every step forward losing should be celebrated and every set back should be overcome by digging deeper. We can all do it, just gotta keep pluggin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!