What’s your go-to easy meal?

Options
msdanibella
msdanibella Posts: 4 Member
We live in a world where instant gratification is a real thing!

Post your go-to easy meal! I’d love to see some ideas.

Best Answers

• Mia_Jurzec04
    Mia_Jurzec04 Posts: 7 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I love making oatmeal.
    I used 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
    1teaspoon of cinnamon
    1 tablespoon of almond butter
    Granola 2tablespoons (your favorite flavor or brand)
    Blueberries or bananas and a drizzle of honey
  • loulee997
    loulee997 Posts: 273 Member
    edited November 2023 Answer ✓
    Options
    We live in a world where instant gratification is a real thing!

Post your go-to easy meal! I’d love to see some ideas.

Mmm...cooking or no cooking?

JUST LIKE JUNK FOOD:
    If I really don't want to cook, I throw in a pre-cooked frozen spicy sausage and frozen ore-ida extra crispy fries. It's less than 400 calories and I cook them in my air fryer. Don't like sausage, you can switch it out with frozen breaded shrimp or a breaded chicken finger. The calories stay about the same.

PIZZA CRAVING
    I buy unbaked pizzas from ALDIs. I cut them up into individual slices. I vary the toppings. I freeze them with 2 pieces in a freezer bag. I can make just 1 or 2 slices of pizza at one time. I can just bake 1 piece at night for a quick dinner. It's about 280 to 300 calories a piece. So good.

SEMI-HEALTHY
    I make a pot of chicken potato soup. Chicken bouillon cube. Precut precooked chicken pieces. Chunks of chopped potatoes. Pour in diced frozen corn, onions, and carrots. They sell them in $1 bags in the freezer section of the grocery. I use a lot of black pepper. Onion Powder and garlic powder. PEEL and chop up 4 Medium potatoes. Put in about 2 ounces of the Kroger pre-cooked frozen chicken strips. Pour in frozen corn kernels. Pour in frozen carrot/onion diced pieces. Add water. Cook in instant pot for 60 minutes. It makes enough soup for lunch and dinner for 2 days. Pour into Individual tupperware or gladware and refrigerate. Reheat when hungry. Make it on a weekend and you can have ready to go soup all week. I love the black pepper.