3 months & 12kg

Options
ni3k
ni3k Posts: 7 Member
Hi! thought i'd share my current journey, ive always had issues maintaining weight, as soon as i stop dieting i slip back into old ways and pile on the pounds, previously i have dropped from about 90kg to 75kg around 20 years ago. since then i've been anywhere from 80-85kg over the last 10 years
Found myself getting bigger again a few months ago so started cutting back the calories and doing a lot of running, it doesnt get any easier as you get older! (41 now)
was doing about 10k a day running on the treadmill at one point, worked on smaller and smaller lunches and now generally dont get hungry during day any more as long as i have cereal in the morning and a normal meal at night

down to 71kg today which is the lowest ive been since i was about 14 :D

Its getting expensive for clothes, i get annoyed with clothes being too big and worry that i wont notice things getting tight if i start putting on weight again, when i was near 85kg i was struggling not to buy XL sizes, all my clothes are Large size and had a wardrobe refresh just before starting to diet again, after a month i was getting into mediums, and now im getting into Small sizes, its getting expensive so had to switch to cheaper brands :#

anyways, its not that noticeable in photos and i still have a massive spare tyre that i'd like to lose but this is as far as ivie got so far, hopefully might inspire someone else on a similar journey :smile: zezol2o24o6f.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!