Cheat today?

Options
prodigal6766
prodigal6766 Posts: 123 Member
edited November 2023 in Motivation and Support
Of course, today is Thanksgiving and we will all have our crosses to bear. I will be eating pretty good. Lo carbs, veggies, sweet potato (with marshmallow), and of course turkey. It was pointed out to me that egg nog will be available, and did I want any. So pray for me. Not sure which way I am going to go. But I do love me some egg nog. Need some encouragement and support. Thanks!

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Stay healthy! Lots of turkey =lots of good protein, sweet potatoes =eat the rainbow.
    Pre-log all healthy low cal for tomorrow. Enjoy your day!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING
  • prodigal6766
    prodigal6766 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support. I did spurge a bit on the sweets, but got started right this morning.
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    For me, if I don’t allow myself to enjoy the special occasion foods, it makes it harder to stay on plan the rest of the time. Denial doesn’t work for me long-term
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You know what I did this year? I decided our Thanksgiving dinner would be eating out. How much damaage could i do in a meal at a restaurant. I ordred trout almondine.. had a shrimp cocktail.. and one trip to the salad bar. The best idea i ever had. no dishes and reason to dress up and get out of the house.