Home page

Options
Hi,
I upgraded to the premium membership and the home page looks different where it shows the calorie balance. Is that how it should be or am I missing it?
Also where do I go to find the macro % edit?
Thanks,
Debbie

Answers

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    To change your macro goals
    At the bottom right of home page, choose more.
    Now choose goals. Then nutritional goals.
    Your other question--I don't have premium so don't know.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,195 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about the top block in the dashboard of the phone/tablet app, you can scroll sideways and get a couple of other views. If you click on "edit" at the top right of that dashboard, you get some customization options. I don't know whether any of that helps you get what you'd like to see.

If you're using web browser MFP, there's a thing right under the "Your Daily Summary" heading with a "change" link. Clicking that will let you vary what's in the daily summary section.

I don't really have a clear idea what you want to see, nor what you used to see; and you haven't mentioned whether you're talking about the phone/tablet MFP app or the web browser version, so it's hard to really answer your question.

The macro percent edit in the phone/tablet app is accessible from that "change" link I already mentioned ("edit goal"), or in the main "More" menu under Goals/Calorie, Carbs, Protein and Fat Goals (among other menu choices), but options there also seem to be mediated in some way by what's in Settings/Diary Settings. Without knowing what you want, I can't say much beyond that. You can probably figure it out if you experiment.

In web MFP, the same general thing is accessible in the Goals sub-tab of the My Home tab, mediated by what's in Settings/Diary Settings in the same main tab.

I do have premium. If you can be more specific, maybe I can be more specific, too? In general, when asking "how do I" questions, it will help people give better answers if you can be explicit about whether you're using the phone/tablet app or the web version, and in a few cases for the phone/tablet app it matters whether you have Apple iOS or Android. Some of the gestures are different. (I have Android.)

I hope this will be enough info to get you to what you want!