2 lbs from final goal weight!!!

Options
36. 5’6. Highest weight was 196 before I decided to do something about it. Current weight is 137. So glad to finally be back closer to my pre babies weight. I went from 196 to 152 in about 4 months which was probably a bit to fast but I maintained that for about 3 years before starting to scoot back up to 161 lbs 5months ago and was like NOPE! Got back to working out and calorie tracking every day for 5 months and now I am here! (Sorry for run on sentences or any grammar issues doing this from phone)

zom2rthgiz7f.jpegqjfse12pyw7m.jpeg

Replies

• rtlenton
    rtlenton Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic. You look great and I'm sure your feel amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Muldoono
    Muldoono Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I pretty much NEVER comment on any social media, including Facebook, Instagram, message boards, etc. But I saw your post and wanted to congratulate you on one heck of a journey. Finding that inspiration to just start can seem daunting and it is far easier (and usually more fun) to put weight on and lose general health / fitness. I truly hope you continue your journey well past your target weight and find (and enjoy achieving) your next personal inspirational goal.
  • walkintofit
    walkintofit Posts: 3,517 Member
    Options
    u look marvelous!
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait til I get there!
  • BeachBoatBikini
    BeachBoatBikini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a great story by photos...you look amazing!
  • Brigit_1
    Brigit_1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jbzy74
    jbzy74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! First step is to fight. A few injuries and surgeries I'm 95 pounds heavier. Everyday is a battle thanks for the post. Motivation!
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! 🎉🎉 Amazing work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!