Body Cleansing

Options
Has anyone tried any body cleansing stuff? Juices or something from GNC. Been interested in it and would like to hear other people's opinions.

Replies

• peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I got recommended an 7 day cleans from GNC and I got it. Then I read all the steps you have to do, heeellllll noooooo. pills in the morning, powders throughout the day, no food at all during the week and then having to use the sponge they gave you to wipe off your esophagus. Yuck!!!!

I kid, I kid. I did get one from them and I havent tried it, but there are several steps a day for the 7 days and you have to watch your diet even extra specail for that time. No red mead was one of them. Maybe one day Ill actually take the stuff.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried any body cleansing stuff? Juices or something from GNC. Been interested in it and would like to hear other people's opinions.

Don't waste your money.
    Eat a well balanced diet, get regular sleep, regular intense exercise.
    Stay away from anything that has "clense" or "detox" as part of its title or marketing spiel.
    If you still want to part with your money, make a donation to UNHCR or your favourite charity.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My opinion on body cleansing? i think they are a waste of money and are unhealthy.
  • peeaanuut
    peeaanuut Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    from everything that I read, and this is a real post now, water is your best friend. Drink water, system will flush.
  • clarrus
    Options
    Cindy,
    That should be a sticky post somewhere! It looks like I will be avoiding cleanses. Thanks guys!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I have a shower at least once a day, otherwise my skin gets unhappy. Right now I'm using this Dove body cleansing stuff. It smells really good!
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I added a pinch of epsom salt to my water bottle because I needed the magnesium. I had the equivalent of a pre-surgery cleansing about 10 hours later. :grumble:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Cindy,
    That should be a sticky post somewhere! It looks like I will be avoiding cleanses. Thanks guys!
    Awesome, right? It's part of a group of posts. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/833026-important-posts-to-read
    All fantastic information from the Eat, Train, Progress group. They know their stuff. Read through it if you have time, there's some great advice.