Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What's YOUR personalized license plate?

Options
nossmf
nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
I don't know if it's the same in other countries, but here in the USA when you register your vehicle you have a choice of license plates: the state can issue you a random collection of numbers and letters for the base registration price, or you can elect to pay extra and choose what your plate will say (within reason...the state will veto plates which are offensive or duplicates of something somebody else already has taken).

Here's your chance to decide what your personal plate would say if you were given the chance to pick any combo for free. Here's the rules:
  • Max 7 characters (can be fewer, but let's say at least 3)
  • Only numbers and letters, no symbols...spaces are allowed
  • Keep it clean for this family site
What will yours say? A word? A number which is special in your life? Your initials? The first letters of each word in a secret sentence? I'll start...

Plate: D R A G 0 N (with a zero instead of an "O")

Why? In celebration of being a (self) published author of a fantasy novel featuring dragons. Plus my little car has a plastic fin on top concealing the satellite radio antenna, and from the side my car looks like the head of a dragon with a horn on top.

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,933 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    COUNTRY

Boring, plain, but says it all. I'm from the country, prefer country to city, country music, talk with a country drawl, prefer good old country food. Country to the core.

Visited NYC, can't imagine why anyone would want to live like that.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    Since my name is Megan .. my plate says M3ggers
  • wam60
    wam60 Posts: 2,230 Member
    Options
    I've had personalized plates once...
    MBUNA.

Extra points if you know and don't need to look it up...
  • sandewithane
    sandewithane Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    We only have 6 letters here in New Zealand Mine would be GRUBS
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    I have Florida Disabled Veteran Plates
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 since I lived in 2 states... Stef22 and Catch 22