MFP is the best tool in my diet and exercise toolbox. What's yours?

Options
I've started a great habit since Nov 11, 2023. It is logging my food and exercise on MFP. This morning I woke up, jumped on the scale (as I do every day) and logged my weight in MFP. I was discouraged to see my weight was the same today as yesterday, then I realized I could click the button on the Reports tab to change the view from Weekly to Monthly to 6 months to a year of logs and suddenly I had the satisfaction to keep going because my initial disappointment didn't last all day - I looked at the progress over a week and saw the graph was a constant drop from a week ago and that made me feel different about the choices in front of me this morning. I choose to log everything on MFP and stay the course. I will have a protein shake for breakfast instead of a doughnut and pat myself on the back for a job well done, thanks to MFP's tools. For me, MFP is the best tool in my toolbox of diet and exercise tools. What's yours?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!