60 lbs down!

Options
super proud of myself so far!! now I just gotta do that again about 2 more times 🤭

9bki7yzmd74t.jpeg

Replies

• JoLightensUp
    JoLightensUp Posts: 140 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Awesome work Hannah! 👏 👏 Yes, you should be proud!
    P.S. I love your cat photobombing your first pic 😺
  • missionalman
    missionalman Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You've got it right. You halved your size.. even the lower part of your face .. wow. Looks like what you're doing is working for you. Congratulaitons.
  • billggibson2
    billggibson2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 lbs. twice, once when I was about 49 and then again at about 58 years old. I had no problem once I got my metabolism revved up. I was never hungry and ate veggies from A to Z. And I lost 2-3 lbs. a week. But, my problem weight was around the 230 lbs. level. For some reason, at that weight, I would flounder for a couple of weeks, and then start slowly back up. Wish you the best. The last time I got to 230 lbs. I had even bought several pairs of new pants for my next weight loss, which never came, and I never could wear them.

I know you feel better, and think quicker when you lose the weight. I am once again watching & recording & planning ahead what I eat each day and "myfitnesspal" is very beneficial for that. I am now a Type 2 diabetic, so there are many foods (including several veggies that I love: garden peas, corn, potatoes) that I am not supposed to eat. But I do love asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, etc. and try to rotate those into my weekly meals so I don't get tired of eating the same thing.
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job!
  • DrWesner
    DrWesner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YES! Good for you! I started at 240, and my goal is to get to 180, so it gives me absolute joy to see someone drop 60 lbs! You are a rock star! Keep it up!
  • arunthejam
    arunthejam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your consistency paid off! Wish you best of luck for the next milestones.
  • psychethelover
    psychethelover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! ❤️
  • keith66f
    keith66f Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's amazing progress, Hannah!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You are doing so so good!! Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!