Exercise Cals.

Options
Hi, Newbie here👋....
I have premium & the exercise calories are turned off...by choice. After a few days it 'turns back on'....surely theres a way that we can keep these off & for it to not randomly turn back on otherwise....whats the point of the feature?🤷‍♀️

Answers

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,398 Member
    Options
    Then turn it off again. Maybe a glitch on the server, who knows. There were lots of technical problems lately and it's possible then put out a fix and this was turned on again.

As a note: mfp is meant for exercise calories to be eaten back compared to a TDEE calorie calculator. If you eat very little and exercise on top you might be putting a lot of train on your body, if not damage it.
  • Jss75
    Jss75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your response.

Have been turning it off......my point was asking IF there was another way that I was missing.

I'm under a coach, in aggressive cut so yes I am fuelling the body right and recovery is spot on with his training schedule.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, that's the kind of thing for which it would probably be best to open a support ticket, through the help function. It sounds like a bug, maybe a situation-specific one. They will ask lots of questions, want screen shots, etc., which can be a little overwhelming. Further it's important to read any emails they send you, and consistently reply to them. (Tickets may be closed for non-response, IMU.)