Progress Pics

Options
I took 3 progress pics; one from the side; one from the back; one from the front. Where did they go? I have looked everywhere and cannot find them. Help?

Best Answers

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,838 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    4fbcn5kwbkv6.jpeg

If you properly uploaded them you should be able to find the here
  • springlering62
    Answer ✓
    Options
    4fbcn5kwbkv6.jpeg

Ok, thanks. Finally found my pics. And I can see that I can take one everyday if I so choose.

Thank you for being here and for helping yourself. Be sure to thank yourself every morning, because some days will be easier than others.

Hope to see you active on the boards, and sharing your own Success Story and NSVs (non-scale victories) soon!

Answers

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,518 Member
    Options
    Can you provide a bit more information? You took photos with your mobile phone and uploaded them via the app or did you do something else? iOS, Android or computer?
  • prodigal6766
    prodigal6766 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    With my iPhone while in the app. It had three fields.
    1. Front view
    2. Side view
    3. Back view

I took a picture for each one, but don’t know where they went. I don’t even remember how I got there. Trying to get back.
  • springlering62
    Options
    pS even if you deleted them from your iPhone
    album, you can still find them in your “deleted photos” album on your phone and restore them to your “recents”
  • prodigal6766
    prodigal6766 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    4fbcn5kwbkv6.jpeg

Ok, thanks. Finally found my pics. And I can see that I can take one everyday if I so choose.