Air fryer recipes?

Options
I just bought an air fryer, where do you find healthy recipes? With instructions to use in an air fryer ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks!

Answers

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,923 Member
    Options
    Google is your friend.
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Go online and look, there are countless recipes. Youโ€™ll end up using it for most of your cooking. Chicken is amazing.
  • loulee997
    loulee997 Posts: 273 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I just bought an air fryer, where do you find healthy recipes? With instructions to use in an air fryer ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks!

I love my air fryer.

You can make roasted potatoes. Take the small potatoes (the baby sized ones), cut them in fourths, spray with olive oil, season with salt pepper. Cook for 8 minutes at 400 degrees. Shake basket. Cook another 8 minutes at 400 degrees. You can vary seasoning if you want. It makes a crisp on outside, soft on inside potatoes.

AF baby potatoes

Broccoli=AIR FRYER STYLE
    2 cups of broccoli florets/pieces.
    PUT IN BOWL. Add mixture of 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of salt (sea salt if you have it), 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar, and a pinch of black pepper (1/8 tsp).
    Coat broccoli in mixture.

Air fry 375 to 380 for 7 minutes.
    Shake half way through.
    Sprinkle with parm
    Eat.

Broccoli AF

CORN ON COB
    Place the corn in the basket of the air fryer. Rub the olive oil evenly on the corn. Add salt and pepper.
    Cook in the air fryer at 370 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until tender.

AIR FRYER CORN ON THE COB--SIMPLIFIED

AIR FRYER SHRIMP
    RECIPE

UNBREADED PORK CHOPS
    The cooking time varies on the thickness of the chops.

Take raw unfrozen chops. Season on both sides. I just use black pepper and salt, but use whatever you like.
    • Cook 8 minutes at 375 to 380.
    • Flip.
    • Spending on the thickness, cook another 4 to 10 minutes at 400 degrees. 4 for very thin. 10 for thicker than normal.

If you are unsure if they are done, use a meat thermometer or cut one open. It should be cooked thru.

*Why the temperature change? Cooking at a lower temp brings the fat to the surface, when you up the tempature, the edges of the chop will brown slightly. This is so you can avoid using olive oil and avoid having a really white pork chop. It will never get as brown as a grill but it can give you some of that pork chop color and keep the meat tender. Do not over cook.

ALTERNATIVE RECIPE::
    BREADED PORK CHOPS

EXTRA CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS
    RECIPE

AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO FRIES
    RECIPE

AIR FRYER EGG TOAST
    RECIPE

AIR FRYER LASAGNA
    RECIPE

AIR FRYER BABY CARROTS
    RECIPE

AIR FRYER MEXICAN PIZZA
    RECIPE

Google.
    I don't like steak in my AF, but just about everything else is good.

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    My son uses it predominantly to heat frozen convenience food, lol. Pizzas, chicken tenders or nuggets, tempura chicken, gyoza, etc.

However, pretty much anything you cooked in an oven can be cooked in the air fryer and as another poster says, thousands of recipes online.
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    Amazing for salmon.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

On the internet. I just made a dijon mustard glazed pork tenderloin in my airfryer last night. I just googled "pork tenderloin airfryer"
  • no1racefan2
    no1racefan2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We use ours every day. Favorite things to put in there:

Diced chicken and/or steak; cook in air fryer w/ some seasonings and/or bbq sauce and use to top a salad.

Roasted potatoes, peppers, sweet potatotes....most vegetables work really.

Frozen stuff, like tater tots, chicken patties, anything that's breaded comes out really good in the air fryer.

Chicken drumsticks