Weight Watchers anyone?

Options
I am trying to get into weight watchers and was wondering if anyone else was doing it too. I could use all the help and tips I can get.

Thanks,
Amy

Replies

• shortcake324
    Options
    I am a former weight watcher. I lost 60 + lbs doing WW. I liked the program but if you go off of it you gain back and it's pretty expensive over a long period of time. It definately works though. What kinds of tips are you looking for? Tracking, recipes, fittness... I did WW for 3 years and I am trying this in place of it but whatever you need just let me know.
  • pchristie
    pchristie Posts: 38
    Options
    I have done weight watchers a couple of times. I think it's a really good program and pretty easy to stick to. I remember being hungry the first week or two, but that subsided and then it was fine. I like that you can eat whatever you want. I did find it to be a little pricey for me, so I joined a non-profit group called TOPS. It's an acronym for Take off Pounds Sensibly. It's very similar to weight watchers in that you go to meetings each week to weigh in and learn about whatever the topic is that week. The other members serve as a great support and the diet works with exchanges like weight watchers did a long time ago. It only costs $20 to join and $2 a week.

Right now, I'm just watching what I eat and trying to keep within the boundaries of MFP. I will find out on Friday if I have lost anything yet.

Your baby is beautiful. I love your picture.:smile:
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options

Your baby is beautiful. I love your picture.:smile:

Thanks! He's a bit older now there he was only a few days old. I am not going to join weight watchers I just want to do the point system. I just started it seems pretty easy. I am hungry alot though.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I didn't WW a few years ago. I didn't join either and it worked pretty well for me. I lost almost 40 but once I stopped counting points I put it all back on. The link below will come in handy (if you don't know about it already). Best of luck! :smile:

http://www.webmilhouse.com/pointcalc.php
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    I didn't WW a few years ago. I didn't join either and it worked pretty well for me. I lost almost 40 but once I stopped counting points I put it all back on. The link below will come in handy (if you don't know about it already). Best of luck! :smile:

http://www.webmilhouse.com/pointcalc.php

Thanks for the site.
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im a former wwer..........ive joined and quit a dozen times easy. i love it when im being good and OP....i havent rejoined bc i found this site and was hoping it would do the trick (since it was free). but if you want someone to talk ww to just send me an email...