DAILY Workout, Weigh In, and/or Nutrition Log

Options
I wanted to start a thread for those who like to track daily. I like sharing with others to learn what works for others in order to benefit one another and add the benefits of accountability. I'd love if others would care to join in this post. :)

My week so far:

Monday
Workout: 8 mile run
Weigh In: 108.2lbs

Tuesday
Workout: 7 miles crosstraining
Weigh In: 108.0lbs

I don't really have a nutrition plan at this time. I most naturally tend toward paleo pescatarian with IF.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,605 Member
    Options
    I wonder if this might be better placed in "Health and Weight Loss" or "Fitness and Exercise".

It probably doesn't fit in "Food and Nutrition," but maybe.

Maybe it's just me, but "Maintaining Weight" doesn't seem like the best place for it to get noticed.
  • justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wednesday
    Workout: 8 mile run
    Weigh In: 108.8lbs
  • justgirl81
    justgirl81 Posts: 244 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    I wonder if this might be better placed in "Health and Weight Loss" or "Fitness and Exercise".

Maybe it's just me, but "Maintaining Weight" doesn't seem like the best place for it to get noticed.

I appreciate the feedback Tara. <3 I'm ok if it doesn't get noticed. I feel like this is the forum I most assimilate with and would like to continue posting on this thread here for connection, support, and accountability if that's ok please. If the thread is in some way intrusive, I sincerely apologize and will delete it. I truly mean no harm. <3
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,853 Member
    Options
    justgirl81 wrote: »
    mtaratoot wrote: »

I appreciate the feedback Tara. <3 I'm ok if it doesn't get noticed. I feel like this is the forum I most assimilate with and would like to continue posting on this thread here for connection, support, and accountability if that's ok please. If the thread is in some way intrusive, I sincerely apologize and will delete it. I truly mean no harm. <3

I think you're fine if you want to leave it here, but agree with Mr. Taratoot that you may not get much participation from others in this subcategory.

I've been here on MFP for 8+ years now (loss then 7+ years maintaining). For me, daily posts about my weight wouldn't help me . . . but if that helps you, by all means go for it. (I do participate most of the time in a "post your workout" kind of thread over in Fitness and Exercise.)

I think some of the other maintainers participate in the month-by-month weekly "Maintainers Check-In" thread in this area. Even that is too structured for me to keep up, TBH.

For sure, if this is working for you, I think it's totally fine. Best wishes!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,605 Member
    Options
    justgirl81 wrote: »

As @AnnPT77 said, it's totally fine to post here. No apology necessary. It is just not ideal if you are looking for connection, support and accountability. The other discussion areas will probably be better if that's what you're looking for. You'll get more support if you post a discussion in the category where it belongs.

Best of luck on your journey wherever it takes you.