Wish list for food

Options
Hi,

Is there a way I can make a wishlist for food I haven't yet eaten? I love how MFP has the calories, serving size and macros, and exploring the food there is really convenient

Thanks.

Answers

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,167 Member
    Options
    I just prelog mine several days ahead. I will follow this thread for a better way.
  • kbrown1527
    kbrown1527 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I log mine ahead of time to plan ahead and adjust as needed
  • unityone7
    unityone7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have found menu planning helps me keep on track and saves me money when working out of what I have in my pantry, refrigerator and freezer. I live in the hilltowns.

If I need to change my menu plan for a day, I adjust as needed.

With Christmas coming and plans changing a lot, and being on the road more these days, it helps to prepare a lunch to bring with me.

Plan even the days you are going to eat out! With the cost of restaurants these days you can share a (large) portion with a spouse or a friend. Still enjoy eating out and save money! 😊
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,884 Member
    Options
    You could log it on a past day, a day before you started using MFP.

You'd have to be a little careful, because I think free MFP may only keep a year (or two?) of log data. It's easy to copy a meal to future dates, though, so there'd be a way to preserve it. Using a past date might distort a few reports or statistics, but not mostly.

If it were me wanted to do that with the full MFP data, I'd consider using screen captures or inputting to a spreadsheet, even though that'd be more work.