Did it again!

Options
Like many once the lockdown happened I became a remote employee, and didn't realize that access to never ending food was actually a bad thing. I quickly gained my weight back just because I was no longer active. Bad excuse but the truth. So this year I decided it was time to feel the same about myself that I did before becoming a remote employee. 21rc1lpojj88.jpg

Replies

• nolongergordo
    nolongergordo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good job bro,

Being home makes it tough to make good food and activity choices. You have to be more disciplined than those who are outside mostly during the day.

That 2023 T-shirt is cool as heck by the way I need one lol
  • rtlenton
    rtlenton Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Excellent job Man!

Now comes the hard part to maintain.

Been there done that 3 times already. :)

• patshipp5
    patshipp5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Time to stop beating myself up and wallowing in self pity for gaining my weight back and get to work!!! You look awesome by the way. Congratulations!
  • ChetNachtmann
    ChetNachtmann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I got the shirt from Soulcon.com I think. It's a ministry based "loosely" mens fitness challenge.
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You turned it around.. very inspiring. So many of us did what you did.. that was a stressful horrible time in our lives.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!