Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Searching for a food in your food diary

Options
illona1404
illona1404 Posts: 1 Member
I would love it if you could be able to search for a certain food in your food diary so you could see how many times you've had it in say the past week or month. For instance, I'll buy a tub of something and I won't want to painstakingly weigh or measure out a portion but I'll guess, oh, that's about a tenth of a tub, etc. And then after a while I'll lose track and wonder, have I had 8 out of 10 portions or only 7? (with my logic being that as long as I log 10 servings by the time I finish the tub then it all balances out) And then will have to go and sift through recent food diary posts, which is not great.
Whereas if you could just say search for yoghurt in your food diary and it shows you all the entries over a given time period, that would be so much quicker and more convenient.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for your suggestion, we will certainly consider your idea!