Would love more friends..

Options
Hi my name is Az and I would love more people to keep me motivated and support it through this journey n I would also like to help maybe motivate other people add me plz.. :)

Replies

• Skylightsauc
    Skylightsauc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    AzChulaa wrote: »
    Hi my name is Az and I would love more people to keep me motivated and support it through this journey n I would also like to help maybe motivate other people add me plz.. :)

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just clueless but I couldn't find a way to add you as a friend.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,100 Member
    Options
    @AzChulaa you sound like just the kind of person we love to have on our team! If you think a team approach might be a great way to start the new year in a positive and encouraging place, give it a look.

Take a wander around our group site here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Announcements include our weekly full group challenges, results, and general information. Including the sign-up if you decide you'd like to!

Discussions are all of the team chats. We have 5 teams - browse through and see if any of them feel right for you. Or just take a chance and let us pick! Hit the sign up and we'll take care of the rest.

If you're looking for support and encouragement, want to give some of the same, we would love to have you on a team. Good luck!
  • betseylundrigan02
    Options
    My name is Betsey. I'm here for you.