Hi everyone!

Options
My name is Reese. I just turned 30 this year. Looking back, I realize that I was overweight for all of my 20’s. I don’t want another decade to pass and still not reach my wellness goals. I have two dogs, a cat, and a husband that is obsessed with pizza. I’ve had success with MFP before, but I usually quit after 6-8 months and gain most of the weight back. I want to try something different. I’m going to actually participate on the community boards instead of just reading everyone’s posts. I would love to make some friends and be able to see their progress in my feed. Likewise, I will try to post regularly to help drum up inspiration. I just don’t want to quit! Life feels so much better without the extra weight.
Height: 5’7
HW: 272 lbs (123 kg)
SW: 250 lbs (113 kg)
GW: 200 lbs (90 kg)
My goal weight is still overweight, but I want to maintain 200lbs for 3-6 months before losing more.

e497yd17ewjr.jpeg

Replies

• mecab1103
    mecab1103 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Reese! I'm in a similar boat! 28 and I'm goof for a few months and then I fall off and have to start all over usually months later. Could I add you as a friend?
  • xx_christieee
    xx_christieee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Reece! I am from England! I am in a similar boat, turned 30 in December and want to lose weight now ask I think spending my 20s obese was long enough! Will add you!