MN Motivation in the Struggle

Options
I want to get healthy and I know what I need to do. A lot of times I just don't do it because I am really busy or purely lazy. I said it, I'm just lazy most of the time. I have learned to love me for me, but this me isn't healthy. I'm just hoping to gain a few new friends that I can check in with from time to time. In the past my motivation stemmed from being young and keeping up with everyone. No one was going to look better than me. Now that I'm older and much less shallow, I have my kids, a career and a man that has loved me regardless of whether I was thin or super fat and now somewhere in between.

I'm looking for a new motivation and I think I find it in the company of people that are like me. Sorry for those who are already skinny I do look up to you, but in my mind you already crossed the finish line. I am open to your friendship too, however I would like to meet people that want to lose 150-50lbs and are really needing a friend to check in with as well - with no judgement. Anyone want to struggle together, 'til WE make it? I live in Minnesota. Even if we don't get together and work out, even if you don't live in MN, I would love to get to know you and share this journey...as long as you aren't a weirdo or a creeper. ;-)