spontaneous dance song

Options
So I am listening to my fiance's mp3 player, and all the songs on it are metal and alternative, not to great to dance to, good to work out to though.

So I am sitting, writing a paper, and hear Run DMC come on with It's Tricky!

Soo of course I got up and went to town with my white-ness. You know it- worst possible dancing, but i was panting at the end of the song. lol so I think i'm putting more dance(ish) songs on the player, and spontaneously dancing whenever certian song(s) come on.

Although I am in my room- if only i could do this out in public :frown: I'm sure it would make someone's day, at least make them laugh :noway:

Have a great day all

Replies

• splenda
    splenda Posts: 24
    Options
    So I am listening to my fiance's mp3 player, and all the songs on it are metal and alternative, not to great to dance to, good to work out to though.

So I am sitting, writing a paper, and hear Run DMC come on with It's Tricky!

Soo of course I got up and went to town with my white-ness. You know it- worst possible dancing, but i was panting at the end of the song. lol so I think i'm putting more dance(ish) songs on the player, and spontaneously dancing whenever certian song(s) come on.

Although I am in my room- if only i could do this out in public :frown: I'm sure it would make someone's day, at least make them laugh :noway:

Have a great day all
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Love that song, it actually came on the other night when we were bowling!!!
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Haha that's great! I always put random dance music on while I'm getting ready in the morning. I go to town with my white dancing too lol. I figure it's gotta burn some calories :happy:

:heart: Kels