Need Some Accountabilibuddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• BillyAZ
    BillyAZ Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A couple of days in Texas but disciplined throughout. Went up 1.2lbs yesterday and down 0.7lbs today so pretty much a wash. Quite pleased with myself as these work trips are normally very indulgent and calorific.
  • BillyAZ
    Options
    Worked hard today to maintain discipline and focus and did treat myself to my first sweet treat of the year (a whole chocolate truffle a can’t believe that wee thing houses 115 calories!). Had three hours of tennis tonight so expecting decent progress tomorrow.

Was at the PCP today and he recommended a more complex bathroom scale to track more than just weight. Any recommendations on a quality detailed scale?
  • BillyAZ
    Options
    Discipline was the order of the day as I was out for a friend’s birthday lunch at an Italian restaurant and there was a lot of cheese and sauce on the go! Stuck to my guns and had a salad and water with a single apple juice for a bit of a change. Decided against the birthday cake on offer too!

Did slip a tiny bit at one of the offices where sandwiches were on offer. Took one bite out of one and then caught myself!

Had a couple of hours of tennis tonight to pretty much negate all the calories taken in so expecting a drop tomorrow. The tennis team won 4-1 across the five matches. My guy and I won doubles 2 6-2, 6-2…fun night!
  • BillyAZ
    Options
    Down 1.5lbs this morning so pretty sure that’s me at a stone loss in real money!

Never realized quite how much the supermarket is a killer before shopping whilst both on a strict diet and starving! They’re out to make us all obese for some reason!
  • BillyAZ
    Options
    Slacking a bit on the diary but doing well otherwise. I’m not sure I need the accountability after all but I am enjoying the support and encouragement inherent in the challenges section and on the friend wall.

Very proud of my achievement in January. Down 19.5lbs between January 1st and 22nd. I absolutely believe this is sustainable but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to a dessert at some point! I keep the sweet tooth at bay with a single mini almond joy per day at the moment but the bakery calls to me every day!