Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Frequently Eaten Foods

Options
PLEASE give us more control over the list.

Sometimes someone inputs a food like "homemade turkey" and I'd like it to just read "turkey". But there is no way to change it

Sometimes I can't eat a certain food for a while but when I do, by then I have to go back into the database to find it.

Sometimes I have one type of meatloaf and then another. I'd like to delete the old one. But I can't

PLEASE give us more control over the way the food is listed.

exermom
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 762 MFP Staff
    Options
    May I make a recommendation of creating your own meals? This way you can name them what you like, and edit them as you see fit. It may also make it easier for you to re-find down the line. You can read more on this feature here.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,385 Member
    Options
    I've done that with many of my frequently eaten foods. Another thing is that sometimes I might have a food one time and have no intention of ever having it again, yet it stays on my list for weeks. Sometimes I haven't had a certain food for a while but it's already off my "frequently eaten food" list so I have to reenter it. Thanks for the suggestion, tho