Why can't you or why don't you fix the diary entry issues on Android?

Options
None of my recent entries are available - weird items that I've never even used are there but not my normal items. Simply pathetic.

I'm Paying for a premium product and getting a 2nd class experience. This has been an issue for a long time - fix it or I'm out.

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,272 MFP Staff
    edited January 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm sorry you're experiencing a bug. Unfortunately the only way for us to know you're having issues is if you let us know. The best way to let our staff know an issue is occurring for you is to create a support ticket so we can perform bug triage and figure out what's happening.

Please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or emailing directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • GSD496
    GSD496 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Durden, we have. Repeatedly. Spoke to one of your support techs and they said they know this is a bug and are working on it. It seems like a pretty small bug and shouldn't take 4 months to fix. Also, fix the barcode scanner. My request for that one disappeared into the ether
  • qcdale
    qcdale Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    GSD496 is correct. You've been told over and over and still refuse to correct a basic function within your system. I'm telling everyone I know NOT to use your product. It still irritates me that I was stupid enough to sign up for the premium version - rest assured that will not be renewed. Simply pitiful tech work and customer service.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,645 Member
    Options
    Here's the thing: It's not happening to everyone using Android MFP. (I'm using Android MFP, don't currently have this problem.)

Therefore, you're experiencing some kind of bug that's specific to your version of Android, your particular account, some other aspect of settings . . . who knows.

I get that accessing support is frustrating. Been there, done that. (On both sides, i.e., I've interacted with MFP support, and I've personally been responsible in my career for supporting software products.)

The only way to resolve a problem that affects a subset of the users is through support and a possibly drawn-out, possibly annoying process of diagnosis in conjunction with the app's support team.