How’s everyone doing?

Options
Hey guys ;) how’s everyone doing?

We are only 3 days into the new year so don’t be too disappointed or disheartened :) keep going you’re doing great 💪

I would like to say I’ve been good so far but I had a sneaky Starbucks today 🥰🥰 but I do work hard…so decided to treat myself :) x might take my own 36 calorie hot chocolate in tommorow though :)

Happy dieting/exercising/losing weight/building muscles 🫶🫶🥰🥰 xXx

Last day for two weeks yipiiieeeee :)

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Lildarlinz wrote: »

We are only 3 days into the new year so don’t be too disappointed or disheartened :) keep going you’re doing great 💪

I would like to say I’ve been good so far but I had a sneaky Starbucks today 🥰🥰 but I do work hard…so decided to treat myself :) x might take my own 36 calorie hot chocolate in tommorow though :)

I love how Starbucks displays the caloires of each drink. I still go all the time.. i switched to a low calorie coffee.. and i have my own cinnamon in my car so i can put that in. ha.. I do non fat mistos.. americanos with skim milk.. i always look at the calories.. it helps ..just make a shift and keep the fun.
  • Lildarlinz
    Lildarlinz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Lildarlinz wrote: »

I love how Starbucks displays the caloires of each drink. I still go all the time.. i switched to a low calorie coffee.. and i have my own cinnamon in my car so i can put that in. ha.. I do non fat mistos.. americanos with skim milk.. i always look at the calories.. it helps ..just make a shift and keep the fun.

I have a small one! But it looks like a medium cup to me 🤣🤣

I’ve stayed off it today only because I couldnt be bothered to walk down…it’s a longgggggg walk 🙈

I’ve already did nearly 20,000 steps yesterday so my feet hurt ☹️☹️

I’ll stick with the water today :)