Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Be able to select multiple food items in diary at once to move or delete

Options
This just makes sense
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,316 Member
    Options
    It's already (partially) possible: tap on the pencil icon at the top of the diary and you'll see checkboxes appear by every meal and individual food and the possibility to delete, save as a meal or copy to a date.

(Moving to another meal is only possible one item at a time. )
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    It's already (partially) possible: tap on the pencil icon at the top of the diary and you'll see checkboxes appear by every meal and individual food and the possibility to delete, save as a meal or copy to a date.

(Moving to another meal is only possible one item at a time. )

Is it possible in the web browser version, or just the app?
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,316 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, functionalities are different on desktop/via browser versus app, and the browser version often has fewer functionalities. I think it's possible in the browser version of MFP.
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Unfortunately, functionalities are different on desktop/via browser versus app, and the browser version often has fewer functionalities. I think it's possible in the browser version of MFP.

Thanks, I learnt something new. I use the browser and the app so I can multiselect foods in the app at least.