What is YOUR Worst Quality?

Options
SwannySez
SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
Don't be shy. Speak up and let us all know what it is about you that makes you cringe and huff paint!

Oh me?

Hah.

get-out-no.gif

No. I am practically perfect in every way. I just wish I wasn't so doggone humble.

giphy.gif

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Fine, I'll go first. I'm a procrastinator, keep putting things off until later. Once I do begin work I work like a maniac and make amazing progress in a very short period of time, and very rarely miss deadlines. But life would be much less stressful at times if I simply started working the moment I knew something needed doing, instead of waiting until the last minute.
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Me next! I am my own WORST critic bar none! Negative self talk, bad body image, and if somebody talked to me like that I'd punch them...go figure on that one 😳
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    I always think there’s room for improvement. I’m putting this in my journal to remember next time I get that tired old interview question.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    edited January 4
    Options
    I assume law enforcement does not monitor this site... so here goes..

Just kidding probably. My worst trait is negative self-talk/beliefs which ultimately comes out in various ways including how I interact with others. No bueno.

This may not be the worst of it, but it is the first thing that popped in my head. I am so stupid!
  • meganlea33
    meganlea33 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am a people pleaser and will put more energy into pleasing others than pursuing my own happiness.
  • HungryCatapilar24
    HungryCatapilar24 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Being too sociable
  • doolha
    doolha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Laziness.

I take it to the next level. Everything is pushed forward until the bitter end and I need sooo much (usually outside) pressure to get anything done at all. It's really, really bad! :|