I'm no longer obese! 76 pounds down, w/ pics

Options
Veslus
Veslus Posts: 72 Member
So today I finally managed to slip out of the obese range for my BMI. I figured I'd celebrate by making a success post!

In the first picture I'm 255. It was pictures from this beach trip that finally made me realize how big I'd let myself get, and that I really needed a change.

In the second picture I'm 180 (though 179 now!). Fitness has become more fun for me. Color runs might be my new favorite thing. We switched to paleo and I've never felt better. I have 44 pounds to go before I hit my goal weight--but I'll get there. It's been very up and down for me, losing a ton of weight because of cancer and then gaining almost all of it back, but I'm liking the results so far.

I'm 5'5". I've gone from a size 2XL to a medium in most shirts. From a 22 jean to a 12. From 42DD to 36D. And I've lost half a shoe size.

SideResized_zpse79094e5.jpg
SparkleMeWild2013Resized_zps586de691.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!