Active friends

Options
Looking for friends to help boost each-others motivation and confidence . Feel free to add me

Replies

• Hannahmk88
    Hannahmk88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I have just started my fitness pal today and this time want to take it more seriously and get to goal! I'd really like some friends to do it along side to have some accountability.
    I am getting married in may 2025 and would really like to lose about 50lb asap so I can go and try on dresses with more confidence.
    I am in the UK
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,549 Member
    Options
    Welcome @nicoleoliviaprescott and @Hannahmk88

I encourage you to set some goals for yourself. Set short- and long-term goals. Make them tough but achievable. Give them a deadline, and then get after them. @Hannahmk88 - it looks like you've got one almost complete - lose fifty pounds in 16 months. That's less than a pound per week, so it's actually a good, reasonable rate of loss. Congratulations on not trying to go too fast.

Stick around the Community; there's good resources here too. I find it's probably a better resource than "friends." You may find otherwise, so do what works best.

The main thing is stick to it! If you have a bad day, just get back after it immediately.