Looking for an accountability panter

Options
Hey there I'm Jenny, 2024 just started I'm planning achieving my fitness goals looking for an accountability partner to share this experience with..

Replies

• xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenny! You can do this! :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    YOU are you're best accountabilty partner. Whether the other person shows up or not, you're still accountable to yourself. I say this all the time because as a trainer, there are many clients who tell me that I'm their accountability, but what happens if I'm here and they don't show? I know it's much easier to do this with someone, but you'll find the most people who stay fit are the ones who don't rely on others to hold them accountable.
    You have it in you to be the person you want if you want it bad enough.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • TinyCitrus
    TinyCitrus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to be your partner! My goals right now are to stay in my calorie range and workout at least 20 mins a day
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    just started I'm planning achieving my fitness goals ..
    What are some if these goals you are working on now? How has 2024 started off so far? Spring is coming!
  • ckodjiku1
    ckodjiku1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could use an accountability partner! I want to work out 30 minutes/day, make healthy choices- log foods, and focus less on the scale! Live in the solution 2024
  • mikemacdude1
    mikemacdude1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just hold yourself accountable by logging in everyday here and posting, reading, updating or sharing. Good luck to you on your journey! ✌
  • annemariepg94
    annemariepg94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Can we friend each other on this app so we can show each other our progress?! I want to start my workout journey with someone so we can push each other