Hello from Switzerland. I'm not new but I've not been very social before.

Options
Hi everyone.

I've been using MFP for about 4 years, not always consistently, and I've not been very 'social'
I'm English but I've lived in Switzerland for 11 years.
I'm trying to get back into using MFP as an awareness tool so I don't slip back into overeating and hoping to make using my food diary daily more of a 'habit'.

I love travelling, food cooking and eating.

I'm 54 and 5' 3". I'm about 17kg less than my heaviest weight, but I'd still like to lose another 3 or 4kg

I have Hashimotos thyroid disease, I have allergic asthma - so exercising outside can be difficult during high pollen times, I have Oral Allergy Syndrome and so I can not eat many raw fruits and some veg, and I had a full hysterectomy 5 years ago so I have hormones against me... oh and after several scary bouts of diverticulitis I had part of my colon removed 2 years ago... is that enough issues??

My diary is open and I'd love friends with open diaries to get food inspiration from and I'm happy to hear tips and advice from others.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,296 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community!

I hope you find it useful and it helps you with your goals. You'll find plenty of good tips and probably some inspiration here. Just poke around. Ask questions. Answer questions! Share your joys and struggles. You'll find many people have similar challenges.