• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    You are the most electrifying woman in paleoanthropology. :bigsmile:

:blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    ....need to lose some of their electrons, and stop going round picking up electrons. It can't be at all healthy going around negatively charged all the time like a thundercloud.

Honestly, I think the stick in their butts is more detrimental health wise.

a lightning rod in the butt might help though, so long as it's earthed. Then it would earth all the negative charge.

Good point!

OOH! OOH! Pick me to be the one to jam lightning rods up butts - I've been looking for a good stress relief exercise!

Maybe i should advertise it as an alternative therapy and make lots of money. "removes and earths all negative charges from your entire system".............. kind of like colonic irrigation and crystal healing rolled into one.....
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Is a stick in the *kitten* a new fad diet method?
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Is a stick in the *kitten* a new fad diet method?

it has to be a lightning rod, because it has to conduct away all the negative charge, or it won't work.

not sure it qualifies as a fad diet..... just as a health one currently

but hey, why not make a fad diet where you can only eat positively charged foods. then have a lightning rod in your butt to conduct away all the negative charge

I'm just concerned that such a regimen for building positively charged people might attract a lot of negativity....