Old Progress Photos

Options
Hi there,

I have used my fitness pal for a number of years but not for a while now. I last looked back around this time last year and could see all my old progress photos from 2016. I can’t find them anymore and I can’t see no progress card besides the progress tab but that doesn’t show me. Can anyone help if possible please,

Answers

• Photo_Friday
    Photo_Friday Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    On an Android, on the app, at the bottom of the page to the right is an icon of three horizontal lines that says 'More'; click on it. Select 'Progress' and in the upper right hand corner it's going to say something to the effect of '3 months', '6 months', or something like that; click on that. From the drop-down menu, select 'All' and you should be able to go back as far as you want.

I can only assume that the app on an iPhone has a similar set up.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    @JoshManser92

Welcome back! I hope you crush your goals, and maybe stick around if you find that you backslide when you go away.

Are you looking for old posts you made here in the Community? There's currently something wrong with the search feature. It's only giving very recent results. Staff is aware of this, and they are working on a solution. This is a great opportunity to practice patience!