Anyone else having issues logging the amount of Weight?

Options
I keep trying to log my food - eg: grams mls etc it keeps logging it in the servings instead.

DRIVING ME MAD!!!!! All the other logs work. I go to enter say 30g protien. It puts it in the servings no matter what I do!!

I have unistalled and reinstalled the app 5 TIMES!! It still does it!.

PLEASE HELP ⭐️

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,429 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're saying here. Partly I'm confused because you use protein as an example, which we'd only normally enter when creating a new food rather than logging one. Partly I don't don't understand because often one needs to enter both serving count and serving size, not just one of them.

I'll assume you're using the phone/tablet app (not web browser MFP), since you mention reinstalling.

Either way, you should be seeing 2 servings-related data fields when you select a food from the database, as circled below:

jhj1z3wtft8m.png

Depending on what you're trying to do, you may need to make entries in both of those fields. I do find that occasionally one doesn't "take", but usually if I re-enter or enter in the other order (serving count first vs. serving size first), it will work.

Number of servings:

5fyw2a05z3zp.png

Serving size:

md4d828vt2z5.png

If you're seeing/experiencing something different from that, can you clarify, maybe with screen shots? I'd like to help.