Regular food items missing from recent history

Options
Since last week food i eat nearly on daily basis is not appearing under my search history and some items i have to scan same item in every day. Very frustrating. Using Android and on premium package.

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,605 Member
    Options
    Submit a help ticket.

There seem to be more bugs right now than normal. Part of me thinks it might be because it's the time of year that there's lots of new folks, and that might be stressing the system. I'm sure it will get fixed, although I'm sure it is annoying for now.

In the meantime, can you use the website? All of my recent foods are showing up there. Same with the iOS app. I don't know what the Android app looks like, but if it's similar to the iOS app, is there a chance you tapped one of the categories on top. On the iOS app, you can choose from:
    • All
    • My Meals
    • My Recipes
    • My Foods

If you accidentally are looking in the wrong place and don't have anything entered there, it could be the problem. Or it's a bug, so submit a help ticket.

Within any of the above categories, I also have the option to display my most recent foods, most frequent foods, or an alphabetical list either ascending or descending.

• anitasardini
    anitasardini Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking in wrong place. Up untill very recent if I scanned or logged a food yesterday for example , and this morning i want to log the same food item I scanned yesterday, then It use to come up as soon as i started searching that exact item, now it doesn't list it but I can find food I scanned months ago! I don't know why I have to go save every single ingredient or find item under my foods. This needs to be fixed. I am paying for an app that keeps having diffrent bugs. They replied it is a bug... but still not fixed
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,605 Member
    Options
    Check your settings. You may have accidentally reset the list to show your FREQUENT foods instead of your RECENT foods.

From the FOOD tab, click settings, then look below the names of your meals and make sure it is set to RECENT.

nkyayzk07udo.png