food duplicates duplicates duplicates

Options
cangler
cangler Posts: 104 Member
so irritating when the food entries duplicates, copying a meal from previous day, edit a food amount and the previous amount adds a duplicate, etc.... there has always been some form of duplicating issue with the app but it seems in the last month or two, it's become even more frequent.

Answers

• sxs8447
    sxs8447 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Even after you fix it and come back the next day it adds more duplicate entries. Very frustrating.
  • cangler
    cangler Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    sure wish they could figure out what causes it and solution.
  • nozomiww
    nozomiww Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wish they would provide an update on this. I'm using this app to prepare for a bodybuilding show and I've had at least two mishaps now where my food gets all screwed up because something was duplicated or, in some cases, it'll randomly delete things! It's incredibly frustrating given how much money I am paying every year to use this app. I don't understand how they can charge so much money and then not even have a working product? I work in software QA/testing and it's frankly, egregious, that no one on their dev test team caught this in testing and even worse that they cannot seem to find a way to fix it or roll back to a version which didn't contain the bug. I just have a quadruple check every single meal from now on. I've even been smacking the "complete diary" button just to see if that seems to prevent it from randomly glitching out on me just from opening up the app... very very very frustrated. I wish they'd at least provide us with a timeline for the fix ... I might not be ready in time for my show now because of this.
  • Tango_Bravado
    Tango_Bravado Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same problem happens to me, super annoying. I will suddenly have like 300 less calories available for the day, go to the diary and find out it duplicated a meal for unknown reasons. It is very frustrating, and if you aren't diligent in double checking (or quad checking like @nozomiww lol) then you can easily over eat...
    Hopefully a fix comes sooner than later...